Is Max just not too stinking cute in this picture? I found it this past week while looking through my older pictures. I didn't like the way he was not centered in the picture but I wanted to use it so badly cause of that sweet little face. I decided instead of cropping it I would cover the part of the picture I didn't like with my title. Something different I suppose. Not sure how I feel about the entire layout but that face is to die for don't ya think?

Our weekend is over...thank goodness. The recruiter meeting had to be rescheduled due to a conflict in both of our schedules. That is okay...at least my house was kind of cleaned in the process. The musical was amazing...the kids in our school are so talented! They put on the Children of Eden and Max was thrilled from beginning to end. This is the first musical that he has actually stayed awake for. Of course we did take him to the matinee just for that reason! But he absolutely loved it and clapped after every scene.

Volleyball was interesting. Of course we missed the first day because of the musical but Abby was able to pull off a late night party and still be amazing when she played. She truly has come a long way since JAVA started. Unfortunately the girls were taken out by a pretty hot team in the playoffs. Boy could those girls play....except for the fact that they were beating our girls they were fun to watch...so with it all the time!

This week is proving to be a quiet one and I have to say that I think I like that. I just have one meeting this week and then an entire weekend off. I think we are going to hit the stores to do some shopping for our trip. And at some point we need to have the van looked over once again before we drive down...I am a little nervous because our stinking check engine light is on and this time it won't turn off. I guess maybe we should have gotten a new car earlier but I really didn't want to have a car payment for awhile. I am just hoping that there is not anything major that needs to be done and that we make it down and back safely without any major breakdowns. I guess that I will be crossing my fingers and my toes on that one!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everybody is enjoying the beautiful spring weather...at least here in NY!!

1 comment:

Lisamariemlt said...

what a sweetheart
I love love love your layour
your little guy is such a cutie
your scrappin is so inspiring
thanks for always sharing
hugs
me