Hoping that everybody had a Blessed and Happy Easter weekend! I have to say that although it certainly didn't feel like Easter here in western NY...I think that we got up to a whole 32 degrees during the day...it was a beautiful weekend! I just love the way that our church does their Easter Vigil mass saturday night. It is just the most beautiful celebration ever! The music is amazing and the flowers in the church...it just made me so happy and certainly put me into the easter spirit. Something that I had been lacking. Max was adorable....he held his very first candle during the fire ceremony. And I was a little nervous, constantly having my eye on his candle...but he did great. He was so very proud if himself. Then he promptly fell asleep for the remaining 2 hours of the mass. He woke up just in time for Father to give him his easter treat. We got home about 11:30 pm and then I played the easter bunny, filled all the baskets and then Andrew hid them for the kids. When we woke up they had a great time finding them...okay Max had a great time, the other 3 went along with it to make their mommy happy. We spent the day at grandma and grandpa's...ate way too much food and somehome I came home with 2 extra kids last night. David and Maggie are over because there is no school today for easter monday.


Today I have to take Andrew Thomas to the doctor to figure out why his shoulder is not getting any better. Madeleine just left to go back to college with grandpa who so graciously agreed to take her. Drew had school today and with my hands as bad as they are I just can't drive for 4 hours straight. So I am so thankful to have them help out.


The girls and I took some funny pictures over the weekend of the three of us. I can't wait to scrap them. I hate, hate, hate getting my picture taken but it is what it is (meaning me) and I just have to deal with it. The girls as always are gorgeous!!
I am going to start my day and try to get a few things done before we head into Jamestown. I have some DT assignments that need to be finished this week so I am crossing my fingers that I can get them done in time for the 1st.
Have a great day everybody!!

No comments: