We went to see that last night at the highschool. Andrew is doing stage crew for this. It was pretty cute! Max actually stayed awake for it and I think that he enjoyed it. He clapped after all of the songs and at the end. There was a moment when he asked if it was time to go home but I think that he was just getting tired. I am not sure that we will go again only because it is cute but it is one of those "you only have to see once" kind of shows. The music is outstanding as always...Mr. Cross is an amazing artist and his pit band really knows how to a rock the stage!!

I have done very poorly on scrap challenges this month but you have to give me a tiny bit of a break...the computer crashing really caused a lot of headaches. I do however just about have all of my Design Team assignments completed for MMFY. I will be uploading them on the 1st and then I think that I am free to share them with you all. Today I am going to try and finish up my challenges for MMFY and maybe Coordinate Collections...just not sure how much I can accomplish today.

Tonight we have a meeting for Myrtle Beach. I am so excited about this vacation. Andrew really needs some time to just veg out...he is exhausted from all the troubles at work these last few months. And...we had to take him to the doctor the other day because he had some strange infection in his arm that we have no idea where it came from. They think that it is either cellulitis or another itis that I can't spell. Anyways he is on some pretty strong antibiotics but I am not sure if they are helping or not. It is a really strange thing. So I for one feel that he really needs a vacation...even though he is worried about spending money. Our gas prices are $3.40 and the cost of food is rising so fast too. But you only live once and life is to short not to take this opportunity.

Hopefully I will have some things to share with you all later today or tomorrow...so here is to a wonderful day everybody!!

No comments: