up and running now! Boy this has just been such a headache for us. But all the software has been installed and I am still waiting for Andrew to try and recover all of the stuff on the hard drive that wasn't backed up. He is just so busy this week with both schools and of course this is Holy Week and he is singing in the choir for the next 4 days at church. I am waiting with much anticipation my first sniff of the ocean...let me see the count down is....23 days!!! Woo Hoo....I cannot wait. Especially since we woke up to a few inches of snow this morning!! We are definitely going to need to do a shopping trip in the near future for some shorts and flip flops!! Oh my, I can't even imagine being able to wear flip flops again!!
This is one of the layouts that I completed during my "no computer" time. Amazing what I can accomplish around the house when I am not on the computer!! (grin) I can't help it...I love to be on the computer and see all the wonderful stuff there is to see!! I was having serious withdrawl issues. My family was of no help either...they just shook their heads at me. Anyways, this layout was done with my new stitching templates and let me tell you I had a ball with them. Hmmm...think I am going to have to get some more in the very near future. Oh wait...I am on a spending ban until we get back from vacation (okay until we go on vacation because I have found a LOT of scrapbooking stores in Myrtle beach that I plan on going to (Big Grin) Maddie and Abby look so little in this picture...my goodness I can't believe how adorable they were. Funny though that when they were that little all I can remember is being exhausted....3 kids that close together and Andrew working so much so I could stay home with them...well that just = exhaustion!!
I am going to go and scrap some more today but I wanted to make sure that I could get this uploaded to make sure that all things are good to go for the future!***Remember to always back up your computer*** that will be my motto for the next little while I am sure!!


1 comment:

Laura S. said...

I love the layot.
I think either font looks good.