Oh my gosh...I am having the absolute best time over at MMFY! We are having an online crop filled with games and tons of challenges...lots of prizes and may I add that I have won a few!! It is just so much fun over there!! Here is a layout I did for a challenge this morning...I have had these pictures for awhile and hadn't gotten a chance to scrap them but then this challenge fit them perfectly! Love when that happens!!

We are so excited too...we get to stay in Myrtle Beach for the entire week! God bless my husband...he got someone to cover his classes for him (we will pay him of course but it is so worth it) I never thought that he would agree but he surprised me big time. Still working on getting Madeleine to be able to come...I can't imagine taking a vacation without her. Maybe she can work something out with her professors!!

I am going to go on back to my crop now....can't seem to stay away. Come on over and check out all the awesome talent in the gallery!! You won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious lo!! Great work!