Madeleine and I decided that we would do a little shopping today...to get some things she needs to take back to school with her tomorrow. Lisa and kelsey came along too. Poor Abby...she just wouldn't or couldn't take the day off from school. Anyways, we shopped, visited the Salvation Army looking for those things in a rough if you know what I mean and then I treated everybody to lunch at Pizza Hut. The funny thing is that Max wanted pizza in the worst way but then when we got there and gave it to him he wouldn't eat any!! Thankfully the manager took his buffet off the tab so I didn't have to pay for him. He is such a stinker sometimes. Right now he and Madeleine are playing guitar hero...you wouldn't believe how good he is getting at it. He is even better than daddy. But ssshhhh...don't tell daddy I said that. I think he is going to be devastated again when Maddie goes back to Rochester tomorrow. Poor little guy. The house will be quiet again.

We have some exciting news too...we are going to Myrtle Beach for spring break. Andrew Thomas' baseball team will be playing in a tournament down there for the week. I am in the process of reserving rooms but have to wait for the cc payment to go through so I can finalize them. I am so excited because we have never been there and i could really use some sunny ocean weather right now!! The only sad thing is that Maddie probably won't be able to go. Her daddy does not think that it would be a good idea for her to miss that many days of school...his words exactly are "we aren't paying $50,000 a year for her to not go to class!" I guess that he is right but it still makes me very sad inside. Maybe we can work something out. I am not giving up hope yet. The hotel is beautiful and I am counting the days down. 31 to be exact!!

Things over at MMFY are getting exciting! I can't wait for the crop this weekend. Seriously anybody if you are at all interested go over there and register so you can join in on all the fun we are going to have. Great talent on that site!!

I am going to leave you with my latest creation. My Abigail...what a beauty she is!! She just doesn't know how beautiful she really is. But maybe that is a good thing!

Have a great evening everybody!! Jenn

No comments: