So excited!!!!

10:03:00 AM | 1 Comments


Maddie's coming home today for spring break!! Woo Hoo!! The only hitch is that we have a storm coming in and Drew is going to get her right after school to hopefully beat it. He doesn't want to take me because I always need to stop and pee and that will take too much time. Gee...makes you feel good doesn't it? But I can understand and I would rather they get there fast and back fast. They are predicting this to be the most significant snowfall of the season. As if we need anymore!!!! So say a prayer guys that everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to have her home even if it is only for a little bit!! Max is pretty excited too!

Speaking of Max, He is well on the mend!! Thank goodness...he is back to all of his normal antics and I couldn't be happier. I was so worried about him. Just not used to him being sick I guess.

Got lots of scrappy stuff in the mail this week. Can't wait to start playing with it all. I am trying to get the house cleaned and ready for Maddie then I plan on spending some time in my scrap room. MMFY is having an online crop in a couple of weeks and I am so excited about that. I have never done an online crop (or one in person either for that matter) So I am pretty psyched up about this. Sounds like a lot of fun stuff going on that weekend. Come on over and join us if you can.

Here is the layout that I promised the other day. My sweet little Abigail...she is mesmerized with the flowers on her shirt in this picture. Thought that it was so cute. So of course the journaling says that I hope she will always be amazed by the flowers in her life. Can't believe this little peanut is already 14!!

Well, I am off to get some work done...have a great day everybody!!

1 comment:

So Many Scraps said...

enjoyed reading your blog! have two sons who wrestled in high school! I also live in N.Y. and understand about the crazy codes for inspections. even if you fix the van the codes must be cleared for a certain period of time! CRAZY! Welcome to Scrap Street! hope your daughter got home okay! I remember those days waiting for my kids to get home from college! especially my daughter, it was especially bad when they were away at college in S.C. daughter went to Houghton college in N.Y. but also to a college in S.C. and my oldest son went to the same one in S.C.