I have been absolutely nuts the last two days! Our computer crashed!! Out of nowhere...just shut down while we were on it and never ever ever booted up again! Talk about some very upsetting moments! I have to say...I think that I am addicted to this darn thing...it was very hard to go through the last two days without checking all of my favorite sites and reading my email. But thankfully tonight we went and bought our new computer!! And it is awesome...it is soooooooooo much faster than my old one and way cooler. The only downside is that I have lost all of my email contacts so please everybody....send me an email so that I can update my address book. Thank you so much...I can't stand having an empty book! I am a little worried that we may have lost some of the stuff on our hard drive from the last month because although we bought an external harddrive Drew uses that for his laptop as well and he had been transporting it back and forth to school for the text book that he is writing and well, long story short we hadn't back upped in about a month. He is taking it to the tech person tomorrow to see what if any we can recover. I know that there are a few pictures that I will be devastated to have lost but believe me I have learned my lesson and I will back up this computer daily...twice daily!!

Which reminds me...Michelle...if you are reading this which I hope that you are (smile) please email Stephanie's address to me because I lost that in the crash as well. I need to get something out to her this week. Thanks so much I appreciate it very much.

I am going to get going now because we still need to install some software and try to figure all of this new stuff out. I know that I am going to have a much better morning tomorrow because I can have my coffee and surf the net! Thank Goodness!!

No comments: