Diggin Out!!

8:55:00 AM | 2 Comments




Well, it was an eventful snow weekend that is for sure! Maddie and dad made it home safely...thank goodness! When they were on their way home they kept me notified of the "cars off the road count"...What normally is a 2 hour drive turned into an almost 4 hour drive but thankfully most of the drivers were using their snow driving skills and things went off without too much drama. I am just relieved they made it one piece. Saturday the snow seemed to stop for awhile and we were in the lull of the storm. I was hoping that it would just pass right around us but unfortunately closer to evening it hit again and Andrew woke up to a fresh foot of snow to shovel. But the sun is shining this morning and although it is absolutely freezing I went out and took some pictures. Even though I am not a real snow fan...I have to admit it sure does look pretty especially with the sun shining.They say that it is going to warm up substantially this week so I am not looking forward to all of this melting and turning into mud but I just won't think of that this morning!

I am excited today...I entered a contest over at MMFY and I won. So this means that I get to be a guest designer for the site in April. Never ever did anything like this before but I can't wait to do it!! I will share the layout that I entered another day because I wanted to show off these snow pictures today.

Well, I am going to go and get ready for church and our Journey program this afternoon. Stay safe and warm everybody!! Jenn

2 comments:

Scrapdragons said...

Love your stuff...found you over at scrappinmojo.

Come check out our challenge blog. I think you should enter.

Laura & Gabi

Laura S. said...

I love snow...& we haven't had too much here in Jersey. Saw you stopped by scrapdragons...glad you popped in.

~Laura