Just feeling a little blue today...we took Maddie back last night. It sure doesn't get any easier saying good bye. I really thought that it would by now but it doesn't. The trip was uneventful. Lots of sunshine and completely dry roads. Far cry from when Drew brought her home last week. We made the round trip in about 4 hours.

Finalized the Myrtle Beach reservations this morning. I am so excited about this trip. It has been a long winter here in NY and I am so ready to wake up to the smell of the ocean. Still hoping that Drew will figure something out for his class on Thursday so we can stay straight through the weekend. I will work on him...help him arrange his schedule...maybe!!

I am sharing with you today the layout that I entered in the contest over at MMFY. This is my mom and Max on Mother's day 2004. This is probably the last picture that I have of her holding Max before she passed away later that year. I miss her still so much and sometimes it just takes my breath away. I am so sad that Max doesn't get to grow up with her. She was such a special grandma. But I know that she is looking down on us and smiling...I know that she is our special guardian angel. But I sure wish she was still here with me right now. Remember to always love your mom's and be thankful if you still have them with you. The journaling reads: You were so little when Grandma Irene passed away. My wish for you is that you will always feel her love...even though. All supplies used for this layout were from the February Big and Juicy Kit from Keep In Touch. Kelly does wonderful kits each month and I am so excited because one of the prizes for the contest was another kit. I can't wait to receive it in the mail. Stop by her store sometime and see all the yummy goodies she has to offer. She is a great lady and I love her to pieces!

I am off to get some scrapping done today. Have a good one everybody!

No comments: